-   -   formula help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89122-formula-help.html)

MonB

formula help

On a Timesheet I would like to add the total time for weekend days seperately
from the weekdays. So I would like to add all weekdays, not Sunday and
Saturdays, and Saturday and Sunday together.Thanks, Mon

Pete_UK

formula help

How is your sheet structured? Names going down column A with dates
going across? One week, or one month per sheet? Do you want two columns
for the total times, weekdays and weekend?

A bit more detail, please.

Pete

MonB

formula help

Thanks, It's very basic 2 week timesheet. Rows are date, day of the week,
number of hours worked, number of hours travelled, number of Kilometres.
Payment for the hours worked is greated for the weekend. Summaries are at
the bottom so that PayRoll Officer can easily do pays.