-   -   MS Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/89007-ms-excel-2003-a.html)

lanz

MS Excel 2003

How can the color of the text inside the cell be changed automatically when
the logical result of the formula is €œYes€ or €œNo€?

Example: using the IF function. How can I change the color of text if the
result of the logical test is €œTrue€ and be changed into blue color if the
logical result is €œFalse€.

Norman Jones

MS Excel 2003

Hi Lanz,

Try using Conditional Formatting (Format | Conditional Formatting...).

If you are not familiar with this feature, see Debra Dalgleish's tutorial
at:

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html

---
Regards,
Norman

"lanz" wrote in message
How can the color of the text inside the cell be changed automatically
when
the logical result of the formula is "Yes" or "No"?

Example: using the IF function. How can I change the color of text if the
result of the logical test is "True" and be changed into blue color if the
logical result is "False".