-   -   Count coloured cells in a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88807-count-coloured-cells-range.html)

[email protected]

Count coloured cells in a range

Hi

I have filled in some cells with different colours, using the fill tool
Red
Blue
Green

I need a formula which will calculate each Red cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Blue cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Green cell in a given range?

Again the range I need will be two different ranges. E.g A1:B5 and
D1:D5

I look forward to your response

Norman Jones

Count coloured cells in a range

Hi Sizz,

See response in Programming.

---
Regards,
Norman

Bob Phillips

Count coloured cells in a range

As before (many times)!

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have filled in some cells with different colours, using the fill tool
Red
Blue
Green

I need a formula which will calculate each Red cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Blue cell in a given range?
I need a formula which will calculate each Green cell in a given range?

Again the range I need will be two different ranges. E.g A1:B5 and
D1:D5

I look forward to your response

Alberto Pinto

Count coloured cells in a range

Bob Phillips wrote:
As before (many times)!

I have the same problem. Could you please send me the answer.
Thanks