-   -   Automatically Refreshing Data at 12am (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88737-automatically-refreshing-data-12am.html)

[email protected]

Automatically Refreshing Data at 12am

I want to set my worksheet that will always be open on my machine to
automatically refresh the data at 12am. Is the only way to do that with
a macro? If so, how do I go about that. Thanks!

Bob Phillips

Automatically Refreshing Data at 12am

You can use OnTime to schedule a macro to run at a set time. See
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to set my worksheet that will always be open on my machine to
automatically refresh the data at 12am. Is the only way to do that with
a macro? If so, how do I go about that. Thanks!

[email protected]

Automatically Refreshing Data at 12am

So I can do something like this?
Public RunWhen As Double

Sub StartTimer()

RunWhen = Time() = #12:00:00 AM# + TimeSerial(24, 0, 0)
Application.OnTime earliesttime:=RunWhen, procedu="The_Sub", _
schedule:=True
End Sub

Sub The_Sub()

ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll