-   -   Formula Question IF/Lookup???? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8852-formula-question-if-lookup.html)

Hague2

Formula Question IF/Lookup????

I need help with a formula. I have a column with 0's or 1's in each cell.
The column to the right of this has numbers in it. I want to get the total
results of the cells to the right of 1's only? I know I can use an IF
statement for the first column, IF 0 do this, IF 1 do that. But how do I
pull the information from the cell to the right of all the 1's in the column?
Thanks

Dave R.

try
=SUMPRODUCT(--(--A1:A10=1),B1:B10)

"Hague2" wrote in message
I need help with a formula. I have a column with 0's or 1's in each cell.
The column to the right of this has numbers in it. I want to get the

total
results of the cells to the right of 1's only? I know I can use an IF
statement for the first column, IF 0 do this, IF 1 do that. But how do I
pull the information from the cell to the right of all the 1's in the

column?
Thanks

JE McGimpsey

one way: