-   -   Compare side by side function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8842-compare-side-side-function.html)

Greg

Compare side by side function

Two questions:
1) Is it possible to compare two worksheets within same workbook?
2) How can I compare and NOT have both sheets scroll?

Nick Hodge

Greg

WindowNew Window will open 'two views' of the same file which are
independent of each other. Any changes you make will be made to the file as
a whole, so just close one window when finished and save.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge