MA

Default Excel - formula to calculate colored fill cells within a range wi.

I am making a report that is by province and have highlighted all the cell in
the coloum in the color fill that is assigned to that province. I want to
do a formula that will add all the colored cells for each province without
having to manually go and select the colored cells for the answer...is there
a way to have the formula reconqnize the color only for the answer for within
the range??? Would save a lot of time....