-   -   Repeating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8832-repeating.html)

Lynn

Repeating

If I have on my first row:
(a)phone, (b)fax, (c)mobile, how do I get that on row 50 without actually
typing it on row 50? Isn't there something I can type in the name box that
will make it repeat on the rest of the pages when you do a print preview?

Please help
Thanks

Niek Otten

FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat at top

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Lynn" wrote in message
If I have on my first row:
(a)phone, (b)fax, (c)mobile, how do I get that on row 50 without actually
typing it on row 50? Isn't there something I can type in the name box
that
will make it repeat on the rest of the pages when you do a print preview?

Please help
Thanks

Lynn

Thank you SO much.