-   -   How do I input a minus time in an excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88225-how-do-i-input-minus-time-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Nadine NZ

How do I input a minus time in an excel spreadsheet

I am devising a spreadsheet to be used for a timesheet that must calculate
flexi hours. This means that occasionally a minus time will need to be
entered. But when I try to do this excel thinks it's a formula, if I put a '
in front of it, the spreadsheet doesn't work as it is a text value. Does
anyone know a way I can do this ?

Lost for time

How do I input a minus time in an excel spreadsheet

If you go to MSN training, they give good classes on time applications.