-   -   linking to a cell within a text cell or comment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88220-linking-cell-within-text-cell-comment.html)

BlueJ2005

linking to a cell within a text cell or comment

Is there a way to link to a specific cell within a text cell or comment? For
example, I might have a text cell or comment that says "This formula is
influenced by C13." If I could hyperlink the reference to a another cell,
"C13", such that if cell C13 becomes C14 (I might have added another row in
between C12 & C13 such that C13 becomes C14. I would like the rfeference in
the comment to automatically change from C13 to C14.

Thanks