-   -   V-LookUp help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88217-v-lookup-help.html)

Asma Shah

V-LookUp help

I used V-lookup to use it on the other sheet....
i want discount to get change when i change hours and Lesson type in my sheet.
my teacher told me to use V-Lookup table but it didnt work so wot should i do.
....?

Niek Otten

V-LookUp help

So what is your search data, what does your table look like, where does it reside, what did you try that didn't work (BTW, what
does "didnt work" mean? Error? what error? wrong reply?) What did you get and what did you expect?

BTW, there is no V-lookup, there is VLOOKUP. Are you sure you know what you're trying to do?

Please post again in this same thread if you need AND have more information.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Asma Shah" <u21773@uwe wrote in message news:601b624296874@uwe...
|I used V-lookup to use it on the other sheet....
| i want discount to get change when i change hours and Lesson type in my sheet.
| my teacher told me to use V-Lookup table but it didnt work so wot should i do.
| ...?

davesexcel

V-LookUp help

Asma Shah Wrote:
I used V-lookup to use it on the other sheet....
i want discount to get change when i change hours and Lesson type in my
sheet.
my teacher told me to use V-Lookup table but it didnt work so wot
should i do.
....?

there are tons of info on vlookup, in the forums, search for them!!

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=541299