-   -   I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87992-i-need-know-how-colour-tabs-excel-2000-a.html)

Fed Up

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
please reply back to -

Don Guillett

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

No can do until xl2002

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Fed Up" <Fed
wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
please reply back to -

Bob Phillips

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

You can't, that feature didn't exist until Excel 2002.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Fed Up" <Fed wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
please reply back to -

Fed Up

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

Thnx. for your reply. Now is it possible to download Excel 2002 ???,
preferably for free.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

No can do until xl2002

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Fed Up" <Fed wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
please reply back to -

Bob Phillips

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

No, it is commercial product. You might get a cheaper version on eBay.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

------

"Fed Up" <Fed wrote in message
I'm using Excel 2000, and would like someone to please help me in
establishing, how to 'Colour Tab' my Excel sheet.
please reply back to -

Don Guillett

I need to know how to 'Colour Tabs' in Excel 2000

Surely you jest. Billy needs the money so he charges for these products.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Fed Up" wrote in message
Thnx. for your reply. Now is it possible to download Excel 2002 ???,
preferably for free.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

No can do until xl2002

--