-   -   count entries within a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8791-count-entries-within-row.html)

thewiz

count entries within a row

I have numbers within a row that signify grades. Example: 10 rows with
individual numbers 0 thru 100. I would like to count the number of time 90
shows up, then the number of times 80 shows up, then the number of time 70
shows up etc. Is there a formula that will count these numbers?

Aladin Akyurek

=COUNTIF(Range,""&X2)

where X2 houses a criterion value like 90.