-   -   HELP!!--unable to save document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87668-help-unable-save-document.html)

steph

HELP!!--unable to save document

I am having a problem saving data in an Excel 2002 workbook. I am unable to
save the document with a SUMPRODUCT formula which pulls data from another
file on the same network. I am forced to do a copy/paste special/value
exercise and recreate the formula each time I need it. I found a reference
on the Microsft website regarding "exceeding the number of levels of
indirection" but I don't follow the explanation. Can someone provide a more
"user friendly" explanation and maybe a solution?

--
Thanks so much!