-   -   Number of items in a colum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87659-number-items-colum.html)

Number of items in a colum

Hei,

I would like to found out how many same items are in one Excel column. If
the column has the values 1 3 4 2 5 6 7 9 3 6 7 8 3 the funktion should pic
up the information that only ones there are items 1 4 2 5 9 8, twice there
are items 6 7 and three times item 3.

Thank you,

Matti

Ardus Petus

Number of items in a colum

Assuming your data is in column A.
In B1, enter:
=COUNTIF(A:A,A1)
Then drag down thru B14

That will show you the number of occurences of each number.

HTH
--
AP