-   -   How do I get a cell to flash depending on another cell's value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87441-how-do-i-get-cell-flash-depending-another-cells-value.html)

trrrr

How do I get a cell to flash depending on another cell's value?

I'd like to have a cell serve as an alert, dependent upon the exceeding of a
value in another cell. The alert cell could flash, change color or change
font size.

Gary''s Student

How do I get a cell to flash depending on another cell's value?

See:

http://cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

--
Gary's Student

"trrrr" wrote:

I'd like to have a cell serve as an alert, dependent upon the exceeding of a
value in another cell. The alert cell could flash, change color or change
font size.

CLR

How do I get a cell to flash depending on another cell's value?

Action of such, is not a standard feature of Excel. You can get there by
following Chip Pearson's procedure.......

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"trrrr" wrote:

I'd like to have a cell serve as an alert, dependent upon the exceeding of a
value in another cell. The alert cell could flash, change color or change
font size.

Ardus Petus

How do I get a cell to flash depending on another cell's value?

To change color, simply use conditional formatting

HTH
--
AP