-   -   When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87418-when-i-highlight-cells-i-used-get-total-bottom-rt-corner.html)

Barb B

When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

Hello. When I hightlight some cells, I used to get a sum total in bottom
right hand corner. Now, after a change in computer and supposedly same
functionality, I can't turn this feature on? I've tried right-clicking in
the bottom panel to no avail?

bb:)

Sally

When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

if you right click your mouse in the bottom panel, near where it says
'ready', & select sum
This should work

--
Thanks
Sally

"Barb B" wrote:

Hello. When I hightlight some cells, I used to get a sum total in bottom
right hand corner. Now, after a change in computer and supposedly same
functionality, I can't turn this feature on? I've tried right-clicking in
the bottom panel to no avail?

bb:)

Dave Peterson

When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

Did you select more than one cell that had numeric data?