-   -   How do I copy the value from a cell without copying the formula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87358-how-do-i-copy-value-cell-without-copying-formula.html)

Captain

How do I copy the value from a cell without copying the formula?

I'm trying to, as my question states copy the value of a cell without copying
the formula, that way my simple macro can repeat. Is this possible?

Pete_UK

How do I copy the value from a cell without copying the formula?

Click <copy on the cell with the formula in. Move to where you want
the value to appear, then use Edit | Paste Special | Values (check) OK
then press <Esc or <Enter. This fixes the value in the second cell.

Hope this helps.

Pete

sandernoteborn

How do I copy the value from a cell without copying the formula?

Don't know if I get your problem but maybe you should just use:

Copy and then Paste Special.

Right click and choose PASTE SPECIAL. Then click Values. If it's ok it
just copy's the values and nothing more!

Goodluck!

--
sandernoteborn
sandernoteborn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34225