-   -   Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87334-formulas-calculate-specified-percentage-annual-budget-excel.html)

KC

Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel

I am using Excel to do an activity in my integrated project for final exams
in Intro. to Computer Applications. I'm building a budget worksheet. I don't
know how to insert formulas to calculate specified percentage of annual
budget. Pleassse help.

JE McGimpsey

Formulas calculate specified percentage of annual budget in Excel

If I understand you correctly:

Assume your annual budget is in cell J50. Then for a specified, say, 5%:

=$J$50 * 5%