-   -   #N/A (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/87102-n.html)

Freddo

#N/A

Is there any way you can change #N/A to show anything else eg No

Peo Sjoblom

#N/A

=IF(ISNA(your_formula()),"No",your_formula))

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"Freddo" wrote in message
Is there any way you can change #N/A to show anything else eg No

Hanr3

#N/A

Yes, depends on the formula. However in the false answer for most formulas
put "" and it will leave the cell empty. I prefer to use "-". That way I know
the formual is working.
For example: IF(A2=3,"Yes","-")
--
Life is an adventure, are you living it?

These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are
wrong.

"Freddo" wrote:

Is there any way you can change #N/A to show anything else eg No

Kevin Vaughn

#N/A

If this formula returns #N/A:
=VLOOKUP(A1, $A$4:$B$10,2,FALSE)
Try changing it to this:
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1, $A$4:$B$10,2,FALSE)),"No", VLOOKUP(A1,
$A$4:$B$10,2,FALSE))
--
Kevin Vaughn