-   -   how can I see/save a last cell value in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86886-how-can-i-see-save-last-cell-value-excel.html)

Eduardo

how can I see/save a last cell value in excel?

I have some cells that are constantly changing due to calculations.
I need a function that allow me to see and compare these cells before and
after calculations.

Tks

Difficult1

how can I see/save a last cell value in excel?

You might try the track changes function under the tools menu... you could
also go to the options (under tools) and change your calculations to manual,
rather than automatic.
i think your best bet would be to track changes, (it will show them to u in
a separate worksheet i believe) and allow you to either accept or reject the
change.