-   -   Best way to copy time sensitive data to a column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86877-best-way-copy-time-sensitive-data-column.html)

william

Best way to copy time sensitive data to a column

I have a spreadsheet that calculates a production number based on manual
readings taken and input into the spreadsheet. The production number changes
each day. What is the best method in excel to copy the daily production
number to a column so that I can get a cumulative production for the month?
I would like to set this up so it does this automatically. Is this possible?
--
will