-   -   Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86859-pivot-table.html)

rortiz

Pivot Table

I have a pivot table, which I update monthly as I add new records.

I usually just click on the refresh button and it will refresh the data. I
am doing the same thing this time, but data will not refresh.

I have my data range set to read $A:$K

Can someone please help. Thanks.

Rene

Richard Buttrey

Pivot Table

On Thu, 4 May 2006 06:50:02 -0700, rortiz
wrote:

I have a pivot table, which I update monthly as I add new records.

I usually just click on the refresh button and it will refresh the data. I
am doing the same thing this time, but data will not refresh.

I have my data range set to read $A:$K

Can someone please help. Thanks.

Rene

If the new set of records covers a larger range than the original
range, then you won't get the right answer.

I've found the easiest way is to right click in the Pivot Table,
choose Wizard--Back, then edit the range, and Finish.

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK