-   -   Hyperlink to specific sheet; workbook saved as html (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8682-hyperlink-specific-sheet%3B-workbook-saved-html.html)

Bawn

Hyperlink to specific sheet; workbook saved as html

We have saved multiple workbooks as html documents and have created
hyperlinks between the documents, but we've been unable to direct the link to
a specific worksheet. We've tried sheet specifications and named references
in the Hyperlink function. We've also tried linking to one of the
sheet-specific html files, but they all revert back to the sheet that was on
top when it was saved. I suspect we could save the sheets individually as
html files, but that loses some of the cool functionality of switching
between sheets.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks