-   -   excel subtotal funtion how do you get the result in bold type? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86782-excel-subtotal-funtion-how-do-you-get-result-bold-type.html)

Avtarstew

excel subtotal funtion how do you get the result in bold type?

I use the subtotal function quite frequently totals for each client. When the
result is returned the client name is in bold type (Fine) but how do you get
the calculated total to be in Bold as well. At the moment i have to go
through and do this process manually.

Bob Phillips

excel subtotal funtion how do you get the result in bold type?

You could use conditional formatting and check the cell to the left and if
it contains Total ...

--
HTH

Bob Phillips