-   -   how do i create funciton values_entered in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86747-how-do-i-create-funciton-values_entered-excel.html)

Tamaboy

how do i create funciton values_entered in excel

i'm download template loan amortation schedule from
http://office.microsoft.com/template...lt=2&Version=8

on that template at row A:18 there is function =IF(Values_Entered;1;""); my
question is how to create values_entered function, with macro or vb, i'm
trying to find how to create that function from all my friend and searching
on internet but i can't found it.
Did anyone know how to create that function, please tell me...

thanx
Tamaboy

Ken Johnson

how do i create funciton values_entered in excel

Do you mean the formula in the refers to box of the define name dialog,
which is...

=IF(Loan_Amount*Interest_Rate*Loan_Years*Loan_Star t0,1,0)

Ken Johnson