-   -   count from several worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86740-count-several-worksheets.html)

Karen

count from several worksheets

I need to count the number of times "Y" occurs on several worksheets. I keep
getting an error with COUNTIF. Help!
--
Thanks for your assistance!

Karen

Peo Sjoblom

count from several worksheets

Use

SUM(COUNTIF('Sheet1'!A1:A10,"Y"),COUNTIF('Sheet2 etc

adapt to fit accordingly

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Karen" wrote in message
I need to count the number of times "Y" occurs on several worksheets. I
keep
getting an error with COUNTIF. Help!
--
Thanks for your assistance!

Karen

Karen

count from several worksheets

Thank you very much! Worked like a charm!!!
--
Thanks for your assistance!

Karen