Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Massaging duplicates

I am new to excel, doing the tutorial thing, but i am having a problem
with a worksheet i want to massage.
It goes something like this:

ColumnA Column B Column C Column D
abba A 0 0.15
abba B 1 2
abba C 0 0.14
abba D 0 3
abba E 1 0.2
acca A 0 1
acca B 0 3
acca C 0 .2
acca D 1 2
acca E 1 66

What i need to do is if Column C is 1 then I need excel to ouput the
value in Column D for ALL occurence of Column A. That is, the first B
has a value of 1 (the second b does not) and I need excel to output all
of the column D values for B in different cells, i.e For the B in
column B: abba:2, acca:3. For A, however, with two 0's I don't want it
output.