-   -   connecting multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8672-connecting-multiple-worksheets.html)

fyon

connecting multiple worksheets

Hi the
Can anyone please help me out here? Suppose I have many different files
(with detailed info) and I have one main summary file that draw results from
these individual files. How can I connect these individual files with the
main file? i.e, when I make changes in any one of the individual files, the
changes will reflect in the main file as well?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks..

fyon

Amanda

It sounds like the "paste link" should do the trick.