-   -   drop down box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86533-drop-down-box.html)

CJRolls

drop down box

I have a file with many items(15000) in column A and their price in column B.
What I need to do is have a drop down box pop up when I position my cursor
over a price. This drop down box will have several percentage discounts for
me to choose from. i.e 50,55,60 and after choosing one of these give me the
answer. Do I need VBA for this?

Many thanks

Bob Phillips

drop down box

Maybe use data validation, but that would be in column C, otherwise A gets
overwritten. Debra Dalgleish has details on her website at

HTH

Bob Phillips