-   -   Find/Replace carriage return & line feed characters in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8651-find-replace-carriage-return-line-feed-characters-excel.html)

Mary Cullen

Find/Replace carriage return & line feed characters in Excel.

I have symbols in my Excel 2002 data that represent carriage returns and line
feeds "char(10) & char(13)". I want to find/replace these symbols.

Peo Sjoblom

Try editrepalce, find what hold down alt and type 010, release alt key,
do the same but use 013
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom