-   -   Find first numer in a Column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86204-find-first-numer-column.html)

Two-Canucks

Find first numer in a Column

In a spreadsheet Column H is filled randomly
with numbers and blanks from Row 13 down.
I want to find the first number i.e. occurring in
the lowest row number in the Column.
Preferably found by worksheet formula, failing that
I could use a macro.
Many thanks for any solutions.
--
Occasionally stumped

Aladin Akyurek

Find first numer in a Column

=INDEX(H13:H200,MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(H13:H200),0))

which must be confirmed with control+shift+enter, not just enter.