-   -   Floating CommandButton (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86036-floating-commandbutton.html)

Richard

Floating CommandButton

How would you float a commandbutton like when you click view, toolbars,
visual basic, and the tool bar floats where ever you're on the screen?

Dave Peterson

Floating CommandButton

Here's the way I create a commandbar that floats--and I can put my buttons on
that commandbar.

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
From Debra Dalgleish's site.

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

--

Dave Peterson