-   -   Go To last blank cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/86035-go-last-blank-cell.html)

Richard

Go To last blank cell

I have a CommandButton1 on Sheet1. I'd like to tell it, once clicked to go
to the last Blank cell in Sheet1 Column A. Thanks in advance!

Peo Sjoblom

Go To last blank cell

Do you really mean last as opposed to first so if you have data in A1:A10
and the first blank cell is A11 you want to go to A65536?

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Richard" wrote in message
I have a CommandButton1 on Sheet1. I'd like to tell it, once clicked to go
to the last Blank cell in Sheet1 Column A. Thanks in advance!

Richard

Go To last blank cell

Yes, the first blank cell, sorry!

"Richard" wrote in message
I have a CommandButton1 on Sheet1. I'd like to tell it, once clicked to go
to the last Blank cell in Sheet1 Column A. Thanks in advance!

Peo Sjoblom

Go To last blank cell

Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).offset(1,0).Select

"Richard" wrote in message
I have a CommandButton1 on Sheet1. I'd like to tell it, once clicked to
go
to the last Blank cell in Sheet1 Column A. Thanks in advance!

Gord Dibben

Go To last blank cell

Sub findbottom()
ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp) _
.Offset(1, 0).Select
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP