-   -   exel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8602-exel.html)

Micha

exel

Hello,
I've got a problem with copying things.

If I copy something in exel by using: ='name and number of cell'
And the cell where I copy from doesn't have any information,
ther automaticly appears an 0(zero) in the cell where I am copying to.

How can I get rid of that zero?

Thanks

Chip Pearson

Try something like

=IF(A1="","",A1)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Micha" wrote in message
Hello,
I've got a problem with copying things.

If I copy something in exel by using: ='name and number of
cell'
And the cell where I copy from doesn't have any information,
ther automaticly appears an 0(zero) in the cell where I am
copying to.

How can I get rid of that zero?

Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

=IF('name and number of cell'="","",'name and number of cell')

or you can format not show zeros

as an example

General;-General;

will not show zeros