-   -   Values In Links Not Being Saved (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85912-values-links-not-being-saved.html)

MDW

Values In Links Not Being Saved

I have an Excel workbook (XL 2K3) with several links to other workbooks. Even
though I have the "Save external link values" option selected, if I open that
workbook and choose not to update the links, then all the values disappear
and I get the #VALUE! error until I open up the source workbook.

This started happening only very recently; it used to work the way I expect,
and it only seems to happen to one workbook in particular.

Any suggestions?
--
Hmm...they have the Internet on COMPUTERS now!