-   -   Adding Products (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85798-adding-products.html)

carsch

Adding Products

I need to add two products together in order to come up with a sum. I need to
multiply F9 and H9 together, and then F10 and H10 together, then add the
products. I really have no idea how to form an equation in F12 to make this
work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

JMB

Adding Products

=SUMPRODUCT(F9:F10, H9:H10)

Or