-   -   Formula for running total (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85768-formula-running-total.html)

santaviga

Formula for running total

I need a formula to the following. 74M, 70M, 86M. a formula to recognise the
number and text of the cell and get a total from another cell which has a
total of the following Male age 70+ (3), I can get the formula to recognise
the numbers and the letter seperately but cant get a formula to recognise
both to put them in proper cells for age male, age female.

The formula i'm using is the following =COUNTIF(Interventions!C19:C81,"70")
I need to integrate M or F into this to list Male and Female over 70.

Can anyone help me????