-   -   Pop-up/hyperlink in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85754-pop-up-hyperlink-cell.html)

SarahAR

Pop-up/hyperlink in a cell

We have a spreadsheet when you roll on that cell a pop-up comes that has a
letter in it. The person can't remember how they did it and it's not
hyperlinked from a word document and we can't see what is in the forumla bar
but it's highlighted like it's a hyperlink.

Dave Peterson

Pop-up/hyperlink in a cell

Data|Validation (look at the Input message tab)

or

Insert|Comment (I'm not betting on this one)

--

Dave Peterson