-   -   Submit Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85682-submit-button.html)

edwardpestian

Submit Button

I need to creat a button that will populate data from one table, after
it is entered, into another table on a separate worksheet. Can anyone
point me in the right direction? I'm not sure where to begin.

Thanks in advance.

EP

--
edwardpestian
edwardpestian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33809

Gord Dibben

Submit Button

Have a look at Ron de Bruin's copy pages for macros.

He has code for many types of copying operations.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP