-   -   What function would move a closed record to another worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85528-what-function-would-move-closed-record-another-worksheet.html)

Stephen

What function would move a closed record to another worksheet?

I need help writing a function that will move all of my client info to
another worksheet once the account is closed.

Arvi Laanemets

What function would move a closed record to another worksheet?

Hi

No function can do it - only a procedure (function/formula returns a value,
based on given parameters, and display it in same cell where it is in).

Of corse there are possibilities do display on another sheet a list of
entries for which some criteria is displayed. I.e. on another sheet are
displayed all closed accounts (but in original table it remains too, and
when you delete it from there, it disappears from another sheet too, unless
you replace formulas with values before).

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )