-   -   Option Button Help PLEASE!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/85224-option-button-help-please.html)

KB

Option Button Help PLEASE!!

I have a single cell with 2 option buttons with a box around them...I have
multiple cells like this..MY QUESTION IS: Is there a way to make the buttons
show unselected until 1 is selected?

Your Help is GREATYLY appreciated!

JMB

Option Button Help PLEASE!!

If it is an option button from the forms toolbar, right click on the option
button, select Format Control/Control and select Unchecked.

If it is from the control toolbox toolbar, click the design button, select
the option button, click the properties button on the control toolbox, set
Value to False.
Close the properties dialog box and toggle off design mode.