-   -   Transfer data relevent to date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/84678-transfer-data-relevent-date.html)

KandK

Transfer data relevent to date

I have a worksheet with dates across the top with information relevent to
that date beneath. What I wish to do is transfer the information for todays
date only to another sheet that will update itself as the date changes.Can
anyone help.

Ron de Bruin

Transfer data relevent to date

Hi KandK

You can use this formula for the cell value in row 2 with the dates in row 1
Change this range to yours
Sheet1!$A$1:$J$400

=HLOOKUP(TODAY(),Sheet1!$A$1:$J$400,2,FALSE)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl