-   -   Take fraction out of the figure (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/84674-take-fraction-out-figure.html)

0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Take fraction out of the figure

Hi.
I would like to extract the fraction part out of a number. For example:
1.5 - 0.5
23.45 - 0.45
25 - 0

Is there any simple way to do it?
Thank you.

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

Niek Otten

Take fraction out of the figure

Please don't multi-post. Your question has been answered already

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message ...
| Hi.
| I would like to extract the fraction part out of a number. For example:
| 1.5 - 0.5
| 23.45 - 0.45
| 25 - 0
|
| Is there any simple way to do it?
| Thank you.
|
| --
| Additional information:
| - I'm using Office XP
| - I'm using Windows XP

0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Take fraction out of the figure

Did I? Where?
It must be a mistake. Sorry!

PS: Later I found out the duplicate post in excel forum. Sorry about that.

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

"Niek Otten" 在郵件
中撰寫...

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message

| Hi.
| I would like to extract the fraction part out of a number. For example:
| 1.5 - 0.5
| 23.45 - 0.45
| 25 - 0
|
| Is there any simple way to do it?
| Thank you.
|
| --
| Additional information:
| - I'm using Office XP
| - I'm using Windows XP

0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Take fraction out of the figure - answer

Anyway I posted the answer here so to make the thread complete.

=MOD(A1,1)

Thanks for your help.

--
Additional information: