-   -   Unable to break links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/84510-unable-break-links.html)

GHawkins

Unable to break links

I am using Excel 2003 SP2. I have a workbook that contains links to 7
different spreadsheets. I want to send the workbook to others, but want to
break the links so that they see the actual values I am sending, not the
linked value in case that would change in the meantime. I have done this
before - I go to Edit, Links, and then highlight the links and select "Break
Link". However, when I do this only one of my sources is removed - the other
6 are still listed, and the formulas linking to the workbooks still exist.
All of the workbooks sit in the same folder on the server. What am I doing
wrong?