I have the following pivot table:

1 2 3 4 5
Totals

S (188.14)
05 (3.74)
EZ (3.74)
07 (3.20)
EZ (3.20)

The row levels 07 and EZ are always the same values and I would like to get
the data on the same row level however I can't figure out how to do this.
This section is a small subsection of a much larger table so it's isn't
workable to copy as values and paste.

William Horton

Pivot Table Row ?Grouping? Question

I'm a little confused with your pivot table layout. Are what you have as 1,
2, 3, 4, and 5 different fields? You can group items in a pivot table but
you can't group fields. I guess I don't understand the question correctly.

"Tim Whitley" wrote:

I have the following pivot table:

1 2 3 4 5
Totals

S (188.14)
05 (3.74)
EZ (3.74)
07 (3.20)
EZ (3.20)

The row levels 07 and EZ are always the same values and I would like to get
the data on the same row level however I can't figure out how to do this.
This section is a small subsection of a much larger table so it's isn't
workable to copy as values and paste.

Tim Whitley

Pivot Table Row ?Grouping? Question

Sorry for the confusion, please disregard the 1,2,3 etc.

I would like a way to group the two row fields but retain the row
descriptions so that it would look like this vs. the original example:

S (188.14)
05 (3.74)
EZ (3.74)
07 EZ (3.20)

Again the point is that the 07 and EZ fields are the same amount.