-   -   Download dividend yield to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8444-download-dividend-yield-excel.html)

Mark

Download dividend yield to excel

I downloaded MSN money stock but I cannot download the dividend yield. It
includes it with the other stock information on MSN but there is no category
for it with the money stock in excel

Don Guillett

Give us the url and I will have a look. Is this it???
http://moneycentral.msn.com/scripts/...=qd&Symbol=IBM

You might prefer to make a query to this url.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ibm
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software