-   -   Edit and Array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/84363-edit-array.html)

JorgeAE

Edit and Array

I am trying to edit an array in validation - custom screen but once is done it returns to the its original settings. I would like to have the modifications. Any suggestion?

William Horton

Edit and Array

Look under Excel help for "Determine valid entries for a cell by using a
formula". Under the notes section it states that You cannot use array
constants in data restriction formulas.

--
JorgeAE