-   -   How do I get to master Excel functions and formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/8403-how-do-i-get-master-excel-functions-formulas.html)

Basabjit Chowdhury

How do I get to master Excel functions and formulas?

I have Windows XP. I have, of late, started learning Excel, as part of a
Windows course. I am some trouble with grasping the Excel functions and
formulas. I am not getting a clear idea of how to compose the formulas. I am
also not being able to find out the order and method of framing the formulas.
I will grateful to anyone who would come forward to guide me in learning
these tricky formulas.

Don Guillett

Try HELP contents for getting started and then functions.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Basabjit Chowdhury" <Basabjit
wrote in
message ...
I have Windows XP. I have, of late, started learning Excel, as part of a
Windows course. I am some trouble with grasping the Excel functions and
formulas. I am not getting a clear idea of how to compose the formulas. I

am
also not being able to find out the order and method of framing the

formulas.
I will grateful to anyone who would come forward to guide me in learning
these tricky formulas.

Frank Kabel

Hi
check these NG and also have a look at:
http://www.contextures.com/functions.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
I have Windows XP. I have, of late, started learning Excel, as part of a
Windows course. I am some trouble with grasping the Excel functions and
formulas. I am not getting a clear idea of how to compose the formulas. I
am
also not being able to find out the order and method of framing the
formulas.
I will grateful to anyone who would come forward to guide me in learning
these tricky formulas.

Gord Dibben

Basabjit

For a book on formulas see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/functions.html for a downloadable workbook from
Norman Harker with examples.

OR

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html for a book list.