-   -   automatic calculations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/84026-automatic-calculations.html)

Kelseyk

automatic calculations

I have tried to change the calculations in my spreadsheets to automatic from
manual and then saving it into the xlstart folder, BUT this is not working.
Other users use these spreadsheets and are not familiar with the F9 to
recalculate.

Please help!!

Thanks

kassie

automatic calculations

How did you change it, and what did you save in the xlstart folder?

"Kelseyk" wrote:

I have tried to change the calculations in my spreadsheets to automatic from
manual and then saving it into the xlstart folder, BUT this is not working.
Other users use these spreadsheets and are not familiar with the F9 to
recalculate.

Please help!!

Thanks

Kelseyk

automatic calculations

Hi,

I changed it in book1, saved it as a template and put it into my xlstart
folder. I also tried saving it as book and doing the same..

Thanks

"Kelseyk" wrote:

I have tried to change the calculations in my spreadsheets to automatic from
manual and then saving it into the xlstart folder, BUT this is not working.
Other users use these spreadsheets and are not familiar with the F9 to
recalculate.

Please help!!

Thanks

kassie

automatic calculations

Hi Kelsy,

I actually wanted to know what you did to change it. Calculation is changed
by clicking on Tools|Options, selecting the Calculation tab, and selecting
Automatic calculation, that's it. Nothing to save after that. If the option
block before Automatic is ticked, that means that all sheets will be
calculated automatically.